This is a free and public dice roller. It provides a roller open to non-registered users as a convenience to visitors and players alike. Dice rolls are stored for up to two weeks. During the two weeks rolls are redisplayable. After you roll, a variety of links are displayed that can be used online to share your rolls with your judge or co-players. Registered users have permanent roll history attached to objects such as characters. Please sign up to get the full benefits of registered players.
Tips for Making Your Rolls
If you really don't know what to do read "Roll Basics" first.
Making Multiple Rolls At Once
Sometimes you'll want to make more then one roll at a go. Here's how you do this.
- 3d6x6 Rolls 3 six sided dice six times
Using 4d6 drop the lowest die six times? This can be expressed this way.
- 4d6x6s1 Rolls 4 six sided dice 6 times and drops the lowest die in each set.
You can also put any number of rolls together if you give them a space. Don't put too many rolls in at once or you won't get a result back.
- 1d20+2 1d8+2 You might record a label like "Attack and Damage"
Rolls are made in basic dice notation. Simply input a die string like "1d6" into the roll field. The number in the first position represents the number of dice to roll, the number in the last position represents the number of sides on the die. Here are the basics.
- 1d6 Roll 1 six sided die
- 1d4 Roll 1 four sided die
- 1d8 Roll 1 eight sided die
- 1d10 Roll 1 ten sided die
- 1d20 Roll 1 20 sided die
- 1d100 Roll percentile dice
Here are some examples of rolls with multiple dice:
- 3d6 Roll 3, six sided die
- 2d8 Roll 2, eight sided die
Simple mathematics are also possible.